INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION COOPERATION
- Long-term Sino-Foreign Joint Education Programs
- Strategic Cooperative Programs
- Short-term Programs
Regional Office in China
- Our Services
- University of San Francisco China Office
- University of Northern Coloration.China Office
- Hunter Global Education.LLC
- Mary lmmaculate College & Limerick Institute of Technology China Office
- Upper Iowa University China Office
- Athlone Institue of Technology Asian Repersentative Office
- Edge Hill University China Representative Office
- University of BoIton China Representative Office
- Anglia Ruskin University China Project Management Offce
- The Office for the Management Committee of Sino-Australia International Education Programs.University of Newcastle.Australia
- South Essex College China Representative Office
University of San Francisco - China Office
University of San Francisco, a private, not-for-profit university was founded in 1885. USF offers degrees at bachelor, master and doctor levels with more than 100 degree programs in the Arts, Humanities, Sciences, Law, Business, Nursing, and Education. USF's libraries provide access to nearly two and a quarter million books, periodicals, electronic resources, audiovisual materials, government documents, micro-form unites, and maps. The collection includes 598,879 electronic resources (eBooks, eJournals, reference databases) and 150,938 bound periodicals. With universal wireless Internet, modern classrooms and well-equipped research laboratories, our facilities are truly cutting-edge.
The core of USF is its extraordinary faculty. Many of our faculty are recognized for being devoted teachers and noted scholars, with some even attaining world recognition for their research achievements. Three USF scholars won coveted Guggenheim Fellowships in 2011. USF has ranked among the top 10 research universities in the continental US, producing numerous Fulbright scholarship award winners, with a record 4 faculty members having received the award for the 2009-2010 year.
Our classes are small: the average class size being 21. Small classes make it easy for students to work closely with faculty mentors while exploring both academic and career choice. In 2009, USF was one of only five universities in the country to be honored by the National Association of Foreign Administrators for the International makeup of its campus. In Fall 2015, 1825 International students (16.9% of the student body) hailed from over 94 countries. With more than 100,000 living alumni, residing in all 50 states, 6 U.S. territories, and 135 countries around the world—an invaluable career-mentoring network exists for both current students and new graduates.