INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION COOPERATION
- Long-term Sino-Foreign Joint Education Programs
- Strategic Cooperative Programs
- Short-term Programs
Regional Office in China
- Our Services
- University of San Francisco China Office
- University of Northern Coloration.China Office
- Hunter Global Education.LLC
- Mary lmmaculate College & Limerick Institute of Technology China Office
- Upper Iowa University China Office
- Athlone Institue of Technology Asian Repersentative Office
- Edge Hill University China Representative Office
- University of BoIton China Representative Office
- Anglia Ruskin University China Project Management Offce
- The Office for the Management Committee of Sino-Australia International Education Programs.University of Newcastle.Australia
- South Essex College China Representative Office
University of Northern Colorado China Office
With over 125 years experience in educating students with relevant, engaging, and challenging instruction, the University of Northern Colorado (UNC) has become a global leader in higher education. Originally founded as Colorado's Teacher's College in 1889, UNC has evolved into a public, doctoral research university accredited by the U.S. Higher Learning Commission, offering a comprehensive array of undergraduate degrees and a collection of selective masters and doctoral programs across six colleges.
At a glance, UNC has:
● 106 undergraduate programs
● 120 graduate programs
● 60 percent of courses with fewer than 30 students
● Undergraduate students from 47 out of 50 states and 34 countries around the world
● Graduate population represents 49 states and 21 countries
The University of Northern Colorado is home to renowned teachers and scholars who are leaders in their fields and mentor their students for doing cutting-edge work in research, scholarship, and the creative arts. UNC professors are world-renowned in such areas as: education & behavioral sciences, natural & health sciences, business, performing & visual arts, humanities & social sciences.
UNC demonstrates its stature with prominent awards and national rankings. Examples of recognition UNC has received in recent years include:
● The American Association of State Colleges and Universities honored UNC with the Christa McAuliffe Award for the innovative and exemplary assessment system of UNC's teacher education programs.
● Nearly one-third of the winners of the Colorado Department of Education's Teacher of the Year award are UNC graduates.
● UNC's Monfort College of Business is the first and only business program in the U.S. to receive a presidential award for excellence, the Baldrige National Quality Award.
● School of Music faculty members have been nominated for five Grammy awards and have won four.
● Sport Business International gave UNC's Sport Administration program a top 5 worldwide ranking.
UNC considers it of great importance to establish International partnerships, and has thus, established programs with Chinese universities such as Capital Normal University, Shandong Normal University, etc. In 2016, the MOE of China approved the undergraduate program in Early Childhood Education between Huzhou University and University of Northern Colorado. In 2017, UNC opened its China Office in Beijing, further enhancing its reputation in China.